The foundation of self-directed and community education
Why is it good?
- As our reality changes our children will be the ones that will adapt and be pioneers in our ever changing world.
- No central authority has (and cannot have) a satisfactory solution for organizing society.
- The dogmatic answers carved in stone cease to apply.
- We need to learn from each other how to be adaptive and authentic.
- Education is an opportunity for us to co-create the desired future.
Where are we going?
Together to renew the principles of self-directed education and respectful education based on sharing, self-organization, own resources and the team.
What are we doing?
- Individual personal support and counseling to families on the way to self-directed education.
- Self-help parent groups that aim to create a safe space for building trust. The meetings are focused on sharing experiences, joys and sorrows from the daily lives of unschooling families. All participants are responsible for the content and observance of confidentiality.
- Stays and meetings of supporters of self-directed education and respectful education from the Czech Republic and around the world, in order to share personal experiences and co-create new educational opportunities and cooperation projects.
13 – 20 July 2024: Summer Retreat (registration)